1. For determination of heat combustion of organic matter and calorific value and sulphur content of coal, solid and liquid fuels.
2. The bomb calorimeter has a capacity of 300ml approximately.
3. It is provided with a high-pressure schrader valve, which opens and allows filling of bomb, by oxygen because of oxygen pressure from the cylinder.
4. Each bomb is tested as per the requirement of Institute of petroleum (IP 12/63T).
Supplied with Bomb Calorimeter Vessel with Bomb Support, Water Jacket, and Combined Lid for Calorimeter Vessel.
5. Supplied with water Jacket, Stirrer, Connecting leads, connecting tube to connect bomb and pressure gauge.
6. Connecting tube with fine adjustment valve to connect pressure gauge and oxygen cylinder.
7. With pressure gauge on stand, spanner for oxygen tube connection, ignition wire (2 meters) Nichrome.
8. With Cotton Reel, stand for Bomb Lid, Hook for lifting Bomb, Stainless Steel Crucible.
9. With Gelatine Capsules, Gas Release Valve, Jacket Thermometer.
10. With Bomb Firing Unit, Vibrator, Timer, Illuminator with Magnifier, Pellete Press.
11. With Digital Beckman Thermometer, Benzoic Acid of known calorific value ‘O’ Ring Small, ‘O’ Ring for stirrer.
12. With valve for Bomb and Valve Key.
13. Supplied without oxygen cylinder.