1. Inner chamber, steam jacket, outer chamber and boiler are made of heavy gauge stainless steel with leak-proof Argon Arc Welding
2. Radial locking lid is made of thick S.S. Plate
3. All units are hydraulically tested upto 40 Psi, to work upto 20 Psi
4. The space between the outer chamber and steam jacket is filled with Glass Wool to minimize thermal loss
5. Steam boiler is fitted with water level indicator, pressure gauge, low water cut-off device and automatic pressure control device
6. Fitted with safety valve as a safety device
7. Drain valve is fitted at the side bottom for easy draining/cleaning
8. Two separate valves are provided for evacuating steam from inner chamber and jackets as and when desired
9. The unit is provided with a positive self-locking safety door which cannot be opened while the chamber is under pressure and disengages automatically when chamber is exhausted. This affords complete safety to the working personnel against explosive opening.
10. Sterilization Cycle is controlled by Single Point Multiport Valve
11. Chamber discharge line is fitted with a moisture trap to absorb the condensate automatically thus preventing moistening of the loaded material to be sterilized
12. An automatic vacuum breaker is fitted to all units as a standard accessory, in order to break vacuum in case of steam condensation
13. All sterilizers are provided with triple safety features, through a“PIEZOSTAT” (Automatic Pressure Control System) and a spring loaded safety valve fitted to the boiler/steam generator. The chamber is fitted with spring loaded safety valve and a dead weight release valve.
14. Work on 440 Volts, 3 Phase, 50Hz, AC supply